Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Piece
|Blade Type||Double Edge|
|Handle Material||Aluminium Handle covered with Pure Leather covered|
|Color||Silver and Black|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A military sword is a specialized type of sword designed for use by members of the armed forces for various purposes, including combat, ceremonial occasions, and dress uniforms. The specific design and features of a military sword can vary widely based on factors such as the country, branch of the military, and historical period.
1. Blade: The blade of a military sword is typically made of high-quality steel and can vary in length and shape. Some military swords have straight blades, while others have curved blades like sabers or cutlasses. The blade may be sharp for combat use or blunted for ceremonial and dress purposes.
2. Hilt: The hilt of a military sword consists of several components:
· Guard (Crossguard): The guard is designed to protect the wielder's hand from the opponent's blade. It can have various shapes and designs, often reflecting the traditions and aesthetics of the military branch.
· Grip: The grip is the part of the hilt that the user holds. It is typically made of materials like leather, wood, or synthetic materials to provide a comfortable and secure grip.
· Pommel: The pommel is the counterweight at the end of the hilt, which helps balance the sword.
3. Scabbard: A military sword is usually accompanied by a scabbard, a sheath or case that protects the blade when the sword is not in use. Scabbards can be made of leather, metal, or other materials and are often designed to match the sword's overall style.
4. Decoration: Military swords can vary in terms of decoration. Some may have ornate designs, engravings, or etchings on the blade or hilt, while others are more plain and utilitarian in appearance. The level of decoration often depends on the sword's intended use, whether for combat, dress, or ceremony.
5. Purpose: Military swords serve various purposes within the armed forces, including:
· Combat: Some military swords are designed for combat use by officers or specialized personnel. These swords have functional, sharp blades and are used in combat training or for self-defense.
· Ceremonial: Many military swords are used in formal military ceremonies, parades, and events. These swords are often highly decorated and may not be functional for combat.
· Dress: Dress swords are worn as part of a military officer's formal attire. They are typically well-crafted and may have functional blades or be purely decorative.
6. Historical Significance: Some military swords have historical significance and may be associated with specific military campaigns, units, or periods in history.
7. Regulation: Military swords often adhere to specific military regulations and standards, ensuring uniformity in design and quality among military personnel.
8. Symbolism: Military swords symbolize honor, duty, and tradition within the armed forces. They are used to represent the values and responsibilities of military personnel.
View Complete details